Tuesday, June 10, 2014

It matters

I do not know I was actually providing bad impression for others all these while. But who doesn't have their terrible and horrible past? I had, and I was dwelling in the past for almost a year.

Yes, I do dwell in the sorrow myself and locked myself out. But years past, things changed. Now in 2014, I no longer think the same way as I did last time. 4 years ago, I thought I would never talk to both of them anymore. But eventually ,by God's grace, I learnt to forgive. I did forgave them and now we are friends and coworkers in Christ.

For those who knew me long enough to know my past and witness my changes all these years. I just want to say that there is no need to tell people about my changes by words, because if you are a close friend of mine, you would have notice it.

I don't care what you think of me but I do care about how God think of me. I give accountability to God, Him alone.

1 comment:

  1. it's a proceess of growing. A process of santifing. it might painful. but it mould who you are.
    Give thanks for you have pass the test. cheer

    ReplyDelete