Saturday, December 31, 2011

To my dearest Brother

Dear Henri,

we have been knowing each other since year 2006, right? I still remember that we worked part time together, drive me to work and return from work everyday. last year, you even purposely come to digital mall just to help me choose a suitable laptop. many times when i need transport, you will never reject to fetch me even though i lived either at PJ or Seri Kembangan. I remember all your goodness to me brother, and i truly appreciate all these from you.

I have read your recent blog post, glad that you treat 4 of us as your important person in your life, so do I. do you remember? i addressed you all as my angels, my angels that God sent to protect me. you are important to everyone of us, so please dont think of leaving us just to make us remain together. this circle of friends are belonged together, i hope u do agree with me.

you walked through ups n downs with us personally, do allow us to walk with you too. we always support each other, thats what true friendship is, right?

I didn't cry for quite some time, but my tears drop when i read ur blog and my eyes are still wet when i am typing this. everyone has their hard times, many things in life is against us, against our will. there is a quote that encouraged me when im in my darkest period 'man's ending is God's beginning.' i hope you understand the meaning behind. all these hard times are to make us even more stronger, its the tool that God used to mold us.

Let go and let God.

we love you, very much. God loves you, even more than you could imagine.


your sister,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment