Tuesday, April 29, 2008

last 2 hours of my bday

now is 9.48pm.
2 more hours..
my bday will end..
29 apr 2008 will become the history already..
today is all lonely.. whole day i lock my self in the room..
surf net, revision, sleep, lunch n dinner. all inside my room.
so funny right?? a birthday without people around.
im trying hard to control my sadness. i dun wan to cry.
although no birthday cake, no sing birthday song, no blow candles, no one hold my hands n tell me happy birthday...
but...
i have phone call birthday wishes from James, my dad, my bro n gu ma.
i have sms bday wishes from many ppl...
i have friendster wishes from many ppl..
i have msn wishes..
i have blog wishes..
i have 2 face to face wishes.. my mum n hui min...



too many wishes..... is worth enough to replace the birthday cake n candles.


thanks to everyone who wish me happy birthday..
but i have to say sorry to everyone..
on 29 apr 2008, im not happy at all.
sorry to disappoint those who wish me..

sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment