Monday, April 28, 2008

sad-ing

Today is so bad mood..
finished a totally screwed up test paper. went home, took an apple n a pear, to be my very late lunch. after that hui min bring me a small cake.. she wish me happy birthday.. i was so happy on that moment.. someone remember my birthday... on this stressful exam period...

today supposed to have a very nice dinner.. my "gu ma" prepared a dish for me.. at first my dad promised to pick up that dish after work.. but last minute my dad doesnt wan to go to my "gu ma" house to take it.. reason is he say its late, he wan to take dinner, he dun wan waste time to go over to take the dish... tomorrow is my birthday.. today is my last day in 19th years old.. after tonight i no longer a small girl with an age begining with 1. cant he just make it for me. im angry. i refuse to go dinner with them. my mum scold me.. cant u jus think on your dad's perspective. i know.. im not a good girl. i always angry with my parent. is my problem. but they still love me very much. after that my mum brought me a fried mee hoon, then she said 'if u wan to eat then u eat, if u dun wan to eat, jus throw away.' i know she wan me to eat, jus she is angry coz i angry them. so she say that. i wont throw it away, bcoz that is the way they love me.

last time.. i cant really express my feeling on blog.. bcoz i scared ppl will laugh at me.. but now i dun worry anymore.. bcoz no one is reading it..

now is 9.48pm 28 april 2008.
another 2hours 12 minutes. i will say bye bye to my 19th, n welcome my 20th.
birthday.. should be happy..
but at this moment.. i cried...
first is.. im alone.. last time.. i have my parent with me.. but now im staying alone.. so.. im alone.. in this last 2 hours.
second.. i cant celebrate my bday cheerfully.. bcoz exam havent end!!!!! i have to study whole day on my birthday!!! so sad!!!
third... the next 2 years also have to celebrate my bday during exam period!!!!!! why why why!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment